The recipe below serves 2-3 people. It’s very easy to double, triple, etc. to accommodate the number of servings needed. This is a great recipe to make as a snack or to serve with other dishes (I’ll post great dishes to serve the guacamole with soon!).
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 Lime
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Camp Mix seasoning (you can purchase here. You can also just use salt, pepper, and garlic salt… just use even quantities/shakes of each)
- In a large bowl, combine the juice of 1 Lime, the chopped Tomato, 1/4 cup Cilantro, and about 5 shakes of Camp Mix
- Slice the 3 Avocados in half and remove the seed from each. With a fork, scoop the avocado out of the skin and put in the bowl.
- Using the fork, smash up the avocado in the bowl while stirring it with the lime, tomato, and cilantro. Sprinkle Camp Mix in (to taste) and stir.
- Serve by itself with tortilla chips, on the side of a salad, or with tacos!